Generation two officially begins!
Now, my short-term goal: get Natalie out of that house. To do that, I have to empty her of her saved wishes. One of them is to go to prom. A few times, I ponder if I should switch this wish with another, easier one.
By the way, I was going to get Jesse the 'young again' potion with his lifetime points. Huh. Forget it. He was only about 3k away from that, and I ditched that plan and got the family two inheritances. Plus, I did that once with what Erin had stored up.
In fact, here are the three wishes I need to take care of. If a wish came up that had to do with socializing with Bryce, I saved it. After all, it's that bottom left hand corner that's going to be the doozey.
She spends as much time as she can hanging out at Bryce's house. It's so much more peaceful at that house...even with the broken sink and dirty dishes. To think, I used to complain about that. I'll take that over constant phones and screaming babies any day.
Natalie rolls the wish to build a snowman.
Then she wants to go ice skating.
She meets this guy, who apparently shaves his head only for his outdoor wear. I think his name is Scott O'Reilly. At the time, I was thinking, 'hm...boyfriend?' She rolled wishes to do stuff with him, but I didn't keep them. I'm a woman on a mission.
Then, he ages up a few days later, and I realize that's going to be a problem for her with her extra-long lifespan giving her more teen days in addition to the other stages.
Well, I deter from that mission momentarily to have Natalie create her snowman army. "Then they'll see. They'll all see..." She has time anyway since Bryce is at work.
Michelle likes to come and destroy them almost as soon as they're done.
Just because Dad's at work doesn't mean she can't text him.
She goes to visit him later and then almost misses prom! She takes the broom there while Robert and Michelle take the limo. Robert and Michelle are crowned king and queen. Natalie doesn't care. She's got a better title: heir.
Then, Michelle gets the BEST WISH EVER! She wants to hire a butler. Bring it on!
I quickly hop into build mode and build the dude a small room. It's conveniently located next to the kitchen.
I wish they'd wished for this ages ago. This is awesome. He doesn't like it when they get in his way, but who wouldn't? He hardly gets a chance to sleep. They could probably use 2 or 3 butlers with the constant mess and demand for food, caring for babies....etc.
Natalie tells Bryce about the constant noise at the house. Bryce's shoulders slump like he misses it.
Then...YAY! best friends. XD
Empty
I go into edit town mode and perform the move, still chuckling at myself and my loophole.
This shows up after the move. I leave them alone for two seconds...and Jesse's a cheater. ugh!
This shows up after the move. I leave them alone for two seconds...and Jesse's a cheater. ugh!
Bryce's first wish: a hog. This was one of his first wishes back in the beginning, but they couldn't afford it at the time. So, I happily give it to him this time.
Natalie wishes to make things spotless and sparkly. I put in a bed in Jesse's old room for her.
Then, THAT BUG happens again. I have wishes saved! Ugh! I'm going to have to move them. I'm SO MAD!
I go into edit town mode and put in something that can make me happy: ports and boathouses. Hopefully, they'll be able to afford the two bedroom one.
Moving day! Bye, stupid house.
I have no idea where Bryce stashes Natalie as 'they' ride to the new house.
Yeah, it looks familiar. Like I said, I don't particularly enjoy building houses. Plus, getting them from websites has screwed up my game in the past.
Next goal: go on vacation to encourage Natalie to choose her LTW. Bryce rolls to go to China!



















No comments:
Post a Comment