Ah, twenty chapters into the wishacy. I didn't think I'd survive this long, that's why I didn't make this thing yet another tab in Random Simming. I didn't think I'd be able to make it through Erin popping out babies left and right once she finally started having them. Five kids all under the child age. It was awful! I'm never using the fertility LTR in a wishacy again. EVER. What I'm about to tell you is further reason why.
So, I'm very happy that the twins are children and the triplets will soon age to teen. I debate throwing a party, but the house is a disaster from the bachelor party the night before. Most of the house is tired. No one really got any sleep. In fact, their awake meters are all in the orange or red. Why won't they go to bed? I keep telling them to.
Why? Because as soon as they stand next to their bed, the 'go to bed' interaction vanishes. It doesn't matter which bed.
I reset the sims. Didn't fix it. I reset the lot itself. Didn't fix it. I sold all the beds and bought new ones. Nope.
I look up the problem online. It's a bug. In order to fix said bug, I must move the family out in 'edit town' mode and then move them back in. Uh....I CAN'T DO THAT because it would destroy the wishes and therefore destroy the legacy. What do I do?
I don't want to do this: I decide that the only thing I have left to try and stay within the rules is to move them to a new lot in town via the telephone interaction. I've grown to love this simple house and its big yard.
But I have to do something. So, I pack up the important valuables.
Stupid bug.
Sigh. I have Jesse pull out his phone and get the move started. I ponder why the little yellow warning sign shows up in the family doodah before I even switch anyone over to the "new" household. Huh. Interesting.
Wait a second....It won't let me move everybody over. What the?
"You can't move over any more sims because one sim is pregnant, and that counts as two."
Say what?! WTF? I have the max family size set to 8, just like normal. How can a sim get pregnant if the household is already maxed out?
Well, there's a little, bitty line in the woohooer mod that basically says that a sim can get pregnant even in a full household. It just won't show the pregnancy.
HOW LONG HAS ERIN BEEN IN THE FIRST STAGES OF PREGNANCY?!?!?!?!?!?!
With utmost regret, I leave Bryce behind. I am so pissed off. My biggest hope is that Erin isn't actually preggers and that the game is screwing with me. They all load up into the firetruck.
Oh yeah, I couldn't move them to an actual house because the large amount of money they had was only that way if they sold everything in the move. They couldn't because Bryce stayed behind. They have about 50k, but that's not enough for all the houses I put down.
Before I do another thing, I test to see if the bug is gone.
Yeah, Erin is thinking baby bottles. #*^$ you, Erin.
The bug is gone at least. Still, they need a house, and I dislike very much building houses.
I go into 'edit town' mode and plop down some simpler houses from the game inventory. They're going to need more than just the tiny ones, so I put down some that I think would be great! It's now that I notice they don't have enough money.
I reluctantly go back to the empty lot they moved to, knowing I have to get over it and build a house. Then...I remember something! Blueprint mode! 50k should get them something decent, right?
I consider myself to be a creative person. It's not that I can't design a house; it's that I don't like to. This is what I created with the blueprint doodah.
This is... the crappiest house ever created! It doesn't help that I'm too lazy to go and create a central hallway. It's functional. I'll give it that.
Erin craves cookies. $&*#!
Erin, I am so hating you right now. Here I thought I was done with babies for a while.
*pulls hair out*
Well, at least the family size is already 7. At least it won't be multiples. One baby. That'll be easier. Hey, maybe this time it'll be a fairy!
One baby... Rrrrriiiiiggghhtt. Sure. All except that... at this point, I hadn't discovered that little bit in woohooer that allows household to exceed the maximum under certain circumstances...












No comments:
Post a Comment