I've played much, much farther into this. Erin and Jesse and a bug (mostly the bug) have really pissed me off. More on that later.
Natalie wants everyone to know that she doesn't dislike Sid. She was in a mood that day at the dollhouse. She even helps out when one of the adults puts Sid in the highchair and then forgets about him.
Sid appreciates his continued survival with the appearance of food on his tray.
Natalie brings Robert down a notch or two, walloping him in a pillow fight.
This is after a break in gameplay:
Ah, good. The 'inner beauty' thing wears off. I really didn't want a town full of hideous sims.
I've never seen that thought bubble before (the heart, not Mona Lisa). I'm putting this pic in to remind me to someday figure it out.
Even thought they'd gone back to 'just friends' status, Bryce starts hitting on Erin again, and she likes it. I like to think Natalie looks shocked in the background.
Natalie: I've had just about enough of being woken up in the middle of the night.
Robert (mouth full of sushi): Mhm. Bu- I wash hungly anyway."
Michelle watches her brother shovel food into his mouth, disgusted. His face is filthy! How does he stand it?!
Zeus plays nicely at the dollhouse. He just wants everyone to get along. He does his best to be a good boy and not get in the way.
So that's what Robert's hair looks like without the fauxhawk.
Erin was at the fairgrounds when she wanted to go and warm up. To get to the road, she tried crossing the ice.
I doubt she expected this.
I realize this is a routing screw-up. Still, her expression was priceless.
Phew! Almost out of it.
More of Jesse at work. Hm, I was unaware that you fixed a gas leak by hitting the stove with a hammer. But, that's how most things are fixed in this alternate reality.
Natalie goes to a house the neighborhood calls an orphanage. That is a fabulous playroom.
Proposal!
Jesse's upset I'm not putting in sappy, poetic dialogue, but I'm mad at this incarnation of Jesse. Erin too, but like I said, more on that later...
She says yes. Duh. I mean, who wouldn't? Sure, she does actually still have a thing for Bryce, but Jesse, especially as a fireman, is hot. Dammit. I just can't stay really mad at him. Erin, on the other hand, is easier to stay mad at because I may as well be mad at myself. It's really my fault, the reason I'm mad at them. I just assumed that wouldn't happen. Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. More on that later. :P
They hug. Then, they go celebrate, choosing the hot tub this time.
Then, Jesse wishes for a hot tub that costs over 10 grand. Not a problem.
That's enough pics for one chapter. I really wanna get through these because I can't BELIEVE what happens pretty soon. I was pissed off the entire rest of the day because of it.

























No comments:
Post a Comment