Wednesday, March 2, 2016

1.15: Ground control to Major Tom


Sid: Sid sick! Sid sick!

Sid: Sid hungee! Sid hungee! Sid hungee NOW!!!
Michelle and Natalie together: Shut up, Sid!

Robert: Nobody likes you, Sid. All you do is complain.

Sid doesn't understand why things just don't work like they're supposed to.

     They put Sid to bed after the triplets had gone to sleep. He cried for a while before passing out.

Robert: I swear, kid. If you wake us up one more time... (cracks knuckles)

     Ground control to Major Tom....

There ya go.
Natalie dresses up as the astronaut frequently.

    Most of the family wishes to go to the festival, and then Michelle wants to learn chess. Too bad no one is there to teach her what the pieces do.

     That's just a crime. For once, I'd like to see someone actually have inner beauty. There are plenty more pictures I took of her doing this to sims, but I won't bother uploading them. What an awful LTW.

Sid makes the toy talk to him: Sid good boy. Sid good-good boy.

Meanwhile...outside...

Bryce: ERIN!!!!!

Bryce falls victim to another of Erin's fairy pranks.

     Sid considers waking up his older siblings to tell them how good he is at playing quietly. Then Natalie wakes up, and he follows her into the playroom.

Sid: Sid play.
Natalie ignores him, instead creating a dialogue for the toys: No, you're mean to me! You hurt my feelings!

Sid: Sid play?
Natalie continues with her pretending: (woman) Well, I choose Jesse! He's a hero. He's nice. (man) I'm nice too! And I'm a genie.
Sid: Jesse Daddy.
He feels proud he knows Daddy's other name.

Natalie looks at Sid for the first time since he walked in: Jesse's not my daddy.
Sid scowls, and his little mind tries to make sense of things. Daddy is his daddy. Mommy is his mommy. Natalie is his sister. Daddy's not Natalie's daddy.
Natalie clears things up: Uncle Bryce is my daddy. That's why I'm a genie. (she says 'genie' like it's a superior thing)

Natalie's voice goes higher in pitch as she makes the girl toy talk: But I'm a silly fairy (she makes the toy fly down to the other one and knock it down) who chose a witch because he looks good in a fireman's uniform!

Now, Natalie's voice drops drastically in pitch as she makes the man talk: That's okay because the heir will be a genie, not a witch.
Sid: Nat-nat genie.

Natalie looks at Sid again: That's right, and the heir will be a genie. So, not you.
Sid doesn't think Natalie's right. He doesn't know much, but he does know the heir hasn't been decided. It could be him.

No comments:

Post a Comment